Lion’s Watch is a fee based program sponsored by MCA to provide before and after school care for students. It is well-managed, and offers a fun, safe place for students whose parents need extra care for them just before and right after school. Lion’s Watch is open from 6:30-7:30 AM from 3:00-6:00 PM, on regular school days. On regularly scheduled early dismissal days, Lion’s Watch is open from 11AM – 6 PM, and lunch is provided on these days. On days when school is dismissed early because of inclement weather, or before a holiday such as fall break, Christmas break, or spring break, Lion’s Watch is closed.
In the mornings before school, students may talk quietly or eat breakfast that they’ve brought from home. In the afternoons, students are given a snack, time to do homework, with help if needed, and time to play on the playground weather permitting.
To learn about our fee structure or to register your child for Lion’s Watch, please contact our Lion’s Watch director, Ms. Sheena Vaughn by emailing her or calling the school at 336.789.7570.
Please visit www.orgsonline.com to make a Lion’s Watch payment.
How to Create an Account (If you have already created an account for our lunch ordering system, you may use the same log-in info. You do NOT have to create a separate account)
- Select the “Create New Account” option on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the school code 459MCANC and provide the information requested to activate your account.
How to Make a Payment
- Click on the “After School” link.
- Select “Click Here to Buy More Days.”
- Select “student” and select “type,” then click next.
- In the quantity field, enter the number of days you wish to purchase child care.
- Click “Submit Days.”
- Select “View My Cart & Checkout.”
- Check out.