ON TEST DAY, MAKE SURE YOU TAKE YOUR ADMISSION TICKET AND PHOTO ID! YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TEST AT ANY SITE WITHOUT THESE ITEMS!
- www.collegeboard.org– The College Board – Register for the SAT here! Test taking tips are available here or at Khan Academy SAT
- SAT Prep Booklet available at https://sat.collegeboard.org/SAT/public/pdf/getting-ready-for-the-sat.pdf Online test prep options available at https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/practice
- www.actstudent.org – Register for the ACT test here! Practice tests and test tips available. All Juniors will take the ACT in the Spring at MCA for free. No registration or fees required.
- Please visit www.actstudent.org for more information or to register for a test. ACT Prep Booklet available at: http://www.act.org/aap/pdf/Preparing-for-the-ACT.pdf and online test prep options at http://www.actstudent.org/testprep/
- www.princetonreview.com– The Princeton Review, with information on college admissions and standardized test prep (SAT, ACT, and AP)
- Other online SAT/ACT Test Prep Options
- Be aware of special sessions announced by Mr. Rezzo for special prep classes and info sessions.
- Continue to work hard preparing with your classes, prep books, and online resources.
- Eat breakfast and bring a snack for your break on test day! This is a LONG exam (2 hours and 55 minutes (plus 40 minutes for the Essay), so you will need your brain food! See below or click this link for a full list of what to bring and what NOT to bring on test day.